KARACHI ENGINEERING & FOUNDRY WORKS
KARACHI ENGINEERING & FOUNDRY WORKS has an undisputed reputation of being one of the leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Fly Press Machines in India.For more details, you can visit us at www.karachieng.com
- Established in the year 1948 by Late Mr. Mohan Ramani
- The first build engineering factory in Jamnagar.
- Our machines are used in MNC as well as companies like HAL, GOODRICH, L&T, BOSCH, HBL, JSW, etc.
- From the last 15 years, we also have a distributor in the U.S.A
- Our machines are used for Cutting, Embossing, Punching, Pressing, etc.
RAMANI ENGINEERING WORKS
- Established in the year 1963
- A part of diversified Karachi Engg & Foundry Works Group, Ramani Engineering is a fully equipped foundry in Jamnagar
- Manufacturing small & heavy engineering casting in the various grade of Cast Iron (as cast and finish machined condition) for core Industrial and Engineering sector at Domestic and International level
- Established in the year 1975
- Diversified its product line to brass precision turned parts for electrical & wiring industry, cable glands and lamp parts for Lamp & Lighting Industry, Automobiles Industry
- Brass precision component for Hi-tech Applications as per drawing/ samples.
- These parts are exported to North American & European Markets.
For more details, you can visit us at www.okengineers.com
- Established in the year 2009
- Diversified its product line to Brass Bathroom Accessories & Mortise Handles under the brand FAB
- FAB Interiors in a short period has made its presence in the Sanitary industry and have a Pan India Presence
The expertise that we have developed from over 72 years of experience is the basis of a successful family-run business that is now in its fourth generation. With over 65 years of experience in the engineering industry, we have created a team which is fast and reliable in product development. Any new product development required by our customers is met through a dedicated and skilled team.
We provide quality metal components as per your requirement.
For more detail